10 Tips How To Find a Job in a New City
1. Make a list of required for company you are interested in. Ex- Resume, Documents, Interview dress etc.
2. Select a city or location you know for onsite work.
3. Sign up for a job search website and get alerted.
4. Be prepared for the interview and arrive on time when called.
5. Don't Count on a Relocation Package
6. Find a local address in the new city and mention it in the resume, the primary of the local candidate can be found.
7. Make contact with family or friends at a new place, it may help in finding a job.
8. Take with you the experience of the job you are interested in.
9. If you are working in multicity company then you can request job transfer.
10. Find a temporary job until you get a permanent job.
Find out More