10 Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle
1. Take a balanced diet. Ex - green vegetables, fruits, legumes, nuts, seeds and whole grains, fatty fish etc.
2. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily to keep the body well hydrated.
3. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day. This reduces the risk of getting disease.
4. Take seven to nine hours of sleep every day. This keeps the brain healthy.
5. Do not consume alcohol or if you do, then less. This can prevent liver diseases and liver cancer.
6. Don't smoke. You can avoid the risk of getting lung cancer.
7. Avoid being in the sun for a long time. This can prevent skin cancer.
8. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based sanitizer to avoid hand infection.
9. Reduce stress to avoid migraine. For this, watch your favorite movie or listen to the song.
10. Be sure to use condoms to avoid HIV and other sexually transmitted infections, such as gonorrhea and syphilis.
Find out More